Starting March 25, we’ll be taking our class to an online Zoom meeting room! Join us on Wednesday, from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m.; use this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/439794721
Are you among those who feel that perhaps your knowledge of what it is that we as Christians believe is less than you desire? Has it been a long time since you participated in confirmation classes? Do you have questions about your faith or perhaps doubts? Perhaps you even disagree with what you think Christians believe. Have you been looking for an opportunity to discuss and ask questions about our faith?
If any of the above apply to you, there is a new opportunity to explore the foundational beliefs of our faith. This class is facilitated by Central’s Seminary Intern Sheryl Puderbaugh
Topic schedule for Spring 2020:
- March 25: Atonement
- April 1: Salvation
- April 8: Salvation
- April 15: The Order of Salvation
- April 22: The Church — Ministry
- April 29: The Life to Come — The Return of Christ.
- May 7: The Book of Order
- May 14:
To join by phone conference call:
Call 1-312-626-6799 (Long distance charges may apply) After the prompt give them our Meeting ID: 439 794 721 #
To join by video through Zoom
If you do not have a Zoom account you can easily install the app on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop, desktop (if it has a camera and microphone, it will work).
• Select the Basic Plan (It’s free!)
• You will receive an email message asking you to activate the program
• As soon as you activate, you will receive another email with “Getting Started” directions.
• Choose the “Join Meeting” option, the example will walk you through a few easy steps. It will only take a few minutes and it will enhance your confidence level!
If you have trouble, Central’s Communications Director Kim Coulter is available to help. Feel free to call her at, 515-867-4299.